Superior Service and Experience!
Linda is a San Franciscan, experienced and familiar with all its neighborhoods. She currently lives in Glen Park.
In the previous year Linda sold homes, condominiums and residential/income properties in Soma, South Beach, Mission Bay, Potrero Hill, Sunset, Richmond, Glen Park, Nob Hill, Laurel Village Lake Street and Pacific Heights.
Sellers: Linda has a design background and helps stage homes to sell for the best possible price. She knows the inventory thoroughly and can quickly evaluate your home’s current market value and recommend improvements to maximize its potential. Call Linda for a no obligation market opinion of your property.
Buyers: whether you are a 1st time buyer or a seasoned veteran of the home buying process, Linda’s quick reaction when the right property for you appears produces winning purchase contracts. Linda can write the offer that will be accepted. Her detailed and thorough assistance with all aspects of the transaction process, from helping you , if need be, find the best loan to understanding inspection reports and disclosure documents, insures a smooth and successful closing.
Following are her more recent sales
- 367 Chenery - $739,000
- 650 Junipero Serra - $878,000
- 1626 North Point #201 - $830,000
- 201 Harrison Street (many condos) - $425,000 to $850,000
- 301 Bryant Street #301 - $1,070,000
- 720 Stockton Street #7 - $760,000
- 255 Berry - $760,000
- 400 Spear Street #219 - $810,000
- 88 King Street - $605,000
- 111 Chestnut Street -$700,000
- 408 Laurel Street #1 - $1,225,000
- 403 Main Street - $750,000
- 346 First Street - $645,000
- 846-848 31st Avenue - $1,000,000
- 301-307 24th Avenue - $1,401,000
- 1177 California - $525,000
- 855 Folsom St. - $835,000
- 201 Samsone - $1,050,000
Put Linda’s expertise to work for you!
LINDA B. ASSALINO 415.474.5000 Ext. 4